The Cougar T32 Viper is a development from the Cougar Thunderboat.
The design has been reconfigured to update the design to the latest UIM & UKOPRA Marathon class regulations and also allow the craft to also be used for pleasure.
This hull was originally built in 1998 and campaigned in the UIM Class 2 and Pro-V classes.
Due to a change of plans this vessel is now being offered as a project.
Measured Class Length:
At this stage there are options to complete with inboard or outboard power to suit requirements (2 x Outboards • 2 x inboards with stern drives Specifications)
• Composite cored construction
• New screen supplied but needs fitting
• 4 off race bucket seats blanks
• New aluminium outboard bracket for twin or triple outboards
• Under floor 450litre fuel tank – recently checked over and pressure tested.
• S/S pull up Accon mooring cleats
• S/S lift points
• Stainless deck rail
• Twin axle RM galvanised toad trailer complete with rear lighting board.
For Further information, contact:
John raced Offshore UIM Class 3 in the 1980’s & 1990’s.
He served as the Cowes Torquay Cowes Event Director for 4 years, including running the 50 th Anniversary Event in 2010.
He has recently organised 4 British Offshore races under UKOPRA sanction.
He is the Editor of Powerboat Racing World.