Britain’s Sam Whittle won the GP of India F4-s weekend overall after gaining a third and second place in Amaravati.
Making his debut in F4-s, Ben Jelf (below) also netted 27 points over the weekend, the deciding and winning factor came down to Whittle’s fastest lap time over the 2 races.
Keith Whittle, Sam’s father said after the Podium Presentation:
That’s the best Indian Takeaway me and Sam have had for ages!
Sam Whittle’s (below) points haul enabled him to jump to third in the Drivers Standings, 17 points behind the leader, Max Stilz.
There are 4 more races left, 2 in Abu Dhabi and 2 in Sharjah with a maximum of 80 points up for grabs.
GP of India F4-s – Race 7 & 8 Total Points
Sam Whittle 27 pts
Ben Jelf 27 pts
Ahmad Al Fahim 25 pts
Rudolf Mihaldinecz 20 pts
Tom Chiappe 16 points
Mohammed Al Mehairbi 12 pts
Max Stilz 9 pts
Camille Broutechoux 8 pts
Bingchen Wu 3 pts
2018 F4-s Trophy – positions after race 8:
1. Max Stilz (DEU) Blaze Performance 87pts
2. Mohammed Al-Mehairbi (UAE) Team Abu Dhabi 86pts
3. Sam Whittle (GBR) F1 Atlantic Team 70pts
4. Tom Chiappe (FRA) Emirates Racing Team 65pts
5. Ahmed Al-Fahim (UAE) Victory Team 63pts
6. Wu Bingchen (CHN) CTIC F1 China Team 40pts
7. Pedro Fortuna (PRT) Team Sweden 35pts
8. Alexander Lindholm (FIN) Team Amaravati 29pts
9. Ben Jelf (GBR) Team Amaravati 27pts
10. Rudolf Mihaldinecz (HUN) Mad-Croc Baba Racing Team 22pts
11. Xavier Autard (FRA) Maverick Racing 21pts
12. Quentin Dailly (FRA) Maverick Racing 17pts
13. Camille Broutechoux (FRA) Maverick Racing 8pts
14. Joris Colleret (FRA) Maverick Racing 7pts
15. Louise Vella (AUS) Mad-Croc Baba Racing Team 5pts
16. Ian Gonsalves (GUY) Maverick Racing 3pts